BIBLICAL FOUNDATIONS OF LITERATURE
LIT 240 - Fall 2009

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Premature absence, at an end.

First off, my apologies. My activity in the blogosphere has been next to null since I created this page. I chalk it up to my lack of a working internet connection until last week, at which point I was knee-deep in tech rehearsals and later performances for Luke Hystad's senior thesis play, Greater Tuna. As the sole sound designer and board operator, and despite my having worked on it for the previous three weeks, my supposed free time outside of the theatre was still spent searching for the right music and tinkering with sound effects, right up until show time. So much for blogging from the library.

That's all behind me now. At least I didn't neglect my reading; I have a backlog of notes and ideas for my missed blog entries. Now to the task at hand, bringing those notes to fruition in the full blog-form, in the rough chronological order that they should have been posted in.

Better late than never?

Elohim Creating Adam by William Blake, 1795

No comments:

Post a Comment